What does the Lord require of you?
But to do justice and to love mercy and walk humbly with your God. ~ Micah 6:8
Trinity Lutheran Church has had a long history (since 1867) of proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ in Green Bay, Wisconsin and beyond. We continue to thrive on Broadway by adapting to change and accepting the offer of assistance from people who volunteer their time and talents and who welcome the offer of assistance. All members participate in spiritual growth education and study – everything grows out from our spirits and is included in our spirits. We are committed to helping others both internally and externally and collaboration with other organizations increases this mission for each partner involved.
Trinity is a mission hub for us, our community, and beyond that engages lives and thrives through:
- Spiritual growth through Bible study, non-traditional worship, and The Six Marks of Discipleship
- Collaborative youth programs which include: Sunday School, casual youth gatherings, confirmation with Bethel Lutheran Church and Resurrection Lutheran Church, vacation Bible school with Resurrection Lutheran Church
- Outreach going strong via our collaboration efforts with other churches and organizations such as New Community Shelter, Salvation Army, Cup of Joy, Group Mission Trips, Family Services – Coming Home Project, NeighborWorks Green Bay and Seymour Neighborhood Associations (to name a few)
- Partnership with Family Services to provide programs at Trinity that will enhance the lives and well being of Youth, adults, and families in our neighborhood and community
- Nourishment and comfort: we listen, we care, and we provide food for our food pantry patrons.
Improved communication within and outside the congregation via a web site, facebook, newsletter, and involvement in community programs
We have a deeper relationship with the organizations that use our facility on a regular basis. We have a liaison for each organization and it’s not just about the facility – but, how we can enhance their experience and ours, while they are here.
The members of Trinity practice the Six Marks of Discipleship.
As Christ’s church, we value the richness of God’s creation and offer a radical welcome to all people, appreciating our common humanity and our differences.
ALL ARE WELCOME!