For pastoral emergencies, call 920-393-9424.
Church office closed on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
If you would like a call or visit, please let us know – 437-8124, x100. Thank you.
Trinity Missions include:
Missions of Trinity are:
- Church Keepers and Tenders
- Coming Home Project
- Confirmation in collaboration with Bethel and Resurrection Lutheran Churches
- Ecumenical Partnership for Housing (EPH)
- ELCA East Central Synod of Wisconsin
- ELCA Vision for Mission
- Endowment Committee
- Fair Trade Items
- Flower garden
- Food pantry
- Growing on Broadway
- Homebound communion/visitation
- Meals at the NEW Community Shelter
- Prayer garden
- Provide funeral meals
- Reframe Titletown – 6/23 thru 6/29
- Seymour Neighborhood Community Picnic – 6/22/19 from 11 am – 2 pm
- Sunday School
- The Salvation Army
- Vacation Bible School in collaboration with Resurrection Lutheran
Pantry Hours: Tuesday’s 9:00 – 11:00 am
Food Pantry needs:
The pantry can always use canned tuna, chicken; meals in a can; soup; peanut butter; baked beans; syrup; or pancake mix.
Thank you for thinking of others.
Thank you for your support! God Bless.
If you can’t come to quilting on Wednesdays, but could do sewing at home,
we would like your help. You would be sewing simple straight seams.
We will explain what is needed. There is no pressure and no time limit.
Contact Donna or Kathy for more information.
Thank you for all your monetary and fabric donations.
You make it possible for us to continue the mission that helps people we will never meet.
BUT, they will know – that someone does care about them.
Thank you. God’s Blessings. The TLC Quilters
We are looking for individuals who like to knit or crochet to make prayer shawls; scarves, hats, or mittens for Tank or Fort Howard School students. We have a number of individuals who would appreciate something made for them with TLC. With cold weather coming up – there will be a lot of students in need of items to keep them warm. If you’re interested in making any of these items.
Please contact Cindy at 437-8124.